Guangzhou Sanu Clothing Co., Ltd. is a direct sales supplier and wholesaler of Guangzhou brand discount women's clothing source manufacturers. The company maintains close cooperative relationships with thousands of brand manufacturers to provide major clothing store owners with the latest brand discount women's clothing sources and brand women's tail products . Today Sanu Clothing recommends a batch of 2019 new mink velvet coats, which are the most popular single product coats in recent years. Let's take a look at the advantages of a mink down coat.
Advantages of mink coat:
1. Soft hand: The fineness of the monofilament is small, and the flexural modulus is small, so the fabric has outstanding softness.
2. Good coverage: Due to the high density between fibers and large specific surface area, the coverage is good.
3. Good wearability: Because the fiber has a large specific surface area, it has a high wicking effect and breathability, and is comfortable to wear.
4, good decontamination: because the fiber fabric is soft and can be closely adhered to the object being wiped, it has a good cleaning effect.
5. Optical property: Because the specific surface area of the fiber is large, the light reflection on the surface of the fiber assembly is poor. Therefore, the fabric made from this fiber has a light and elegant color.
6. Marten is a mammal that lives in water like otter, so it is also called "mink". Mink fur belongs to the fine fur and fur, the leather board is excellent, soft and strong, the fluff is rich, and the color is smooth. The fur garments made from it are elegant and luxurious, and are ideal fur products. They have the reputation of "King of Qiu", and have become a symbol of wealth. In foreign countries, it is called "soft gold". Mink fur has three major characteristics: "the wind blows fur, the fur is warmer, the snow falls, the snow disappears, and the rain falls, the fur is not wet".
How to clean mink coat:
1.Cannot be washed with a washing machine
The washing machine rolls strongly, which will cause a large area of friction damage to mink velvet, making it easy to fall off. Therefore, mink velvet cannot be washed in a washing machine. It is best to wash it by hand and gently wash the mink velvet. By the same token, mink velvet cannot be dehydrated in a washing machine. Putting it in a dewatering bucket is also equivalent to putting it in a laundry bucket, causing the mink fluff to come off.
2. When cleaning, use a special detergent for washing silk wool or a neutral detergent. The washing temperature should not exceed 40 degrees.
3. When drying, you need to lay it out flat, you can't hang it. After washing, do not knead into one piece, and lay it flat and air it along its hair.
Notes on wearing mink velvet coat:
Due to the physical properties of the mink velvet coat fiber, mink velvet is susceptible to pilling and static electricity. The inner lining of the mink velvet coat should be smooth, not too rough and hard. Wallets and so on, so as not to rub the mink sweater locally. Minimize friction with hard objects such as sleeves and table tops, sleeves and sofa armrests, backs and sofas, etc.
Although the mink velvet coat is comfortable and beautiful to wear, it should also be noted that the wearing time should not be too long. Generally, it should be replaced once every 10 days to restore elasticity to avoid excessive fiber fatigue.
Reprint please indicate the source: lipacoffe.cn